WinSec Ransomware Uninstallation: Help To Delete WinSec Ransomware Successfully
These browsers are also infected by WinSec Ransomware
|Chrome Versions||Chrome 49.0.2623, Chrome 51.0.2704, Chrome 53.0.2785, Chrome 57.0.2987, Chrome 54.0.2840, Chrome 50.0.2661, Chrome 56.0.2924, Chrome 58.0.3026.0, Chrome 48.0.2564, Chrome 52.0.2743, Chrome 58.0, Chrome 55.0.2883|
|Internet Explorer Versions||IE 7:7.00.5730.1300, IE 8:8.00.6001.18241, Internet Explorer 8-8.00.6001.18702, IE 8:8.00.6001.17184, IE 7:7.00.6001.1800, Internet Explorer 8-8.00.6001.18241, Internet Explorer 9-9.0.8080.16413, IE 8:8.00.6001.18702, IE 7:7.00.6000.16441, IE 10:10.0.8400.00000, Internet Explorer 10-10.0.8400.00000, IE 9:9.0.8080.16413, Internet Explorer 9-9.0.8112.16421, Internet Explorer 7-7.00.6000.16441, IE 7:7.00.6000.16386|
|Mozilla Versions||Mozilla:43.0.1, Mozilla:48.0.2, Mozilla Firefox:45.3.0, Mozilla Firefox:50.0.1, Mozilla Firefox:44.0.2, Mozilla:38.0.1, Mozilla:49, Mozilla Firefox:38.2.0, Mozilla Firefox:38.2.1, Mozilla Firefox:45.1.1, Mozilla Firefox:38.1.1, Mozilla:45.7.0, Mozilla Firefox:45.0.2|
Couldn't Remove WinSec Ransomware from OS? Try This New Deletion Guide
Important Things to Know About WinSec Ransomware
Malware investigators have discovered WinSec Ransomware in the wild in few days before. After depth analysis they revealed few interesting facts about it. Actually, this virus is coded for serving threat actors. Hence, if your OS is infected with it then you must take necessary action against it immediately. Nevertheless to say, such threats compromise your Windows 8 by creating malicious registry entries and scheduling task in Windows task manager. Experts say that WinSec Ransomware could invite other threats onto your OS. Even, it may stop you from accessing your Windows 8 by locking your OS screen. It can also cause a huge data loss or encode your important files without your authorization or knowledge. The virus may affect your Internet Explorer and few Windows applications as well. You should note that this malware is only published to boost up bank balance of its developers through illegal activities.
How WinSec Ransomware Strikes onto Your OS
Primarily, such type of virus is spread using illegal/compromised websites. These types of websites have always been considered the prime participant in the distribution of nefarious threats like WinSec Ransomware. Such domains are filled with adult contents or pirated software or games files to attract OS users and gain their clicks. When you click on malicious contents on the site, a suspicious download begins. Downloaded file may invade your OS after you double click. Infected emails and attachments also deliver WinSec Ransomware to PC running Windows 8. Hence, you should never double click spam emails attachments or install any suspicious updates during your online session.
Signs of WinSec Ransomware infection on Windows 8
Mostly, WinSec Ransomware displays fake pop up alert and misleading waning messages that your OS is infected with malware so that you need to install security software (actually other malware of the same developer) in order to fix your Windows 8. May be the malware will be displaying pop ups regarding data encryption and asking you to make ransom payment in order to get back your files. Probably, your browsers may being redirected to commercial or phishing sites against your will.
Therefore, to Remove WinSec Ransomware from OS, you must initiate WinSec Ransomware Deletion guide:
|WinSec Ransomware Deletion: Guide To Remove WinSec Ransomware Manually|
|Uninstall WinSec Ransomware In Just Few Steps|
|WinSec Ransomware Uninstallation: Guide To Delete WinSec Ransomware In Just Few Steps|
Remove WinSec Ransomware From Infected OS (Manual Guide)
Process 1: Restart Your Computer into 'Safe Mode with Networking' to Remove WinSec Ransomware In Simple Steps Process 2: Remove WinSec Ransomware from Major Internet Browsers and Reset Browsers Process 3: Block Unwanted Processes of WinSec Ransomware from Task Manager in Your Windows System Process 4: Remove WinSec Ransomware from Control Panel in Windows PC Process 5: Remove Malicious Registry Entries created by WinSec Ransomware from Your Computer
Process 1: Restart your PC into ‘Safe Mode with Networking’ to Remove WinSec Ransomware In Simple Steps
For Windows 8.1/10 Users
1. Click on Start menu then hold Shift button and from the Power option select Restart.
2. Now you see ‘Choose an option’. Choose ‘Troubleshoot’ from there.
3. Next, click Advanced option.
4. Then choose Startup Settings.
5. Finally, you see ‘Enable Safe Mode’ option, click it and click on Restart button.
6. Next, press ‘F5’ button to enable Safe Mode with Networking option to proceed deletion of WinSec Ransomware from your computer.
For Windows XP/Vista/7 Users
1. Press Windows Button and from Shut down select Restart.
2. Now during the Restart process, keep pressing ‘F8 button’ continuously.
3. Next, you see Advanced boot menu on your computer screen. Choose Safe Mode with Networking to proceed removal of WinSec Ransomware from your PC.
Process 2: Remove WinSec Ransomware from Major Internet Browsers
Remove WinSec Ransomware From IE 8:8.00.6001.18702
1. Start IE and go to Manage Add-ons from Tools menu.
2. A new window opens, from there click on Toolbar and extensions.
3. Then simply find WinSec Ransomware from there and click Remove.
4. Also find and Clear Away any other entry associated with this malware.
Reset IE 8:8.00.6001.18702 In Simple Steps
1. Open IE.
2. Click the Advanced tab, and then select Reset.
3. In the Reset Internet Explorer Settings dialog box, select Reset.
4. When IE 8:8.00.6001.18702 finishes applying default settings, select Close, and then select OK.
Remove WinSec Ransomware From Mozilla:43.0.4
1. Clear Away potentially unwanted add-ons by clicking the “Firefox” menu option at the top of the Firefox window and selecting “Add-ons.”
2. Click “Extensions or Appearance or Plug-ins.”
3. Choose the add-on â€“ WinSec Ransomware you want to deactivate and click the “Disable” button then Restart Mozilla Firefox.
Reset Mozilla:43.0.4 In Simple Steps
1. Tap the icon that seems like three stacked lines at the top right of the browser window.
2. Click the question-mark icon at the bottom of the drop-down menu.
3. Choose ‘Troubleshooting information’ in the slide-out menu.
4. Click the ‘Reset Firefox’ button at the top right of the new Web page.
Remove WinSec Ransomware From Chrome 52.0.2743
1. Start Chrome and go to Tools, there select Add-ons Manager.
2. Next, from left panel click on Extensions option, find WinSec Ransomware extension or any other unnecessary extension viruses and then delete them immediately by clicking on Remove.
Reset Chrome 52.0.2743 In Simple Steps
1. On PC, open Chrome.
2. At the top right, click More Settings.
3. At the bottom, mouse click Show advanced settings.
4. Under the section “Reset settings,” click Reset settings.
Process 3: Remove WinSec Ransomware from Task Manager on your Windows Machine
For Windows 10/8.1/7/Vista/XP Users
1. Press and hold ‘ALT+Ctrl+Del’ buttons continuously on your keyboard.
2. Click Task Manager from the displayed options.
3. Now, you must find malicious/suspicious processes and kill them by selecting End Task option.
Process 4: Remove WinSec Ransomware from Control Panel in OS
Remove WinSec Ransomware From Windows 10 In Simple Steps
1. Press Start button and select Settings from the menu.
2. Choose System option from there.
3. Next, You have to click Apps and Features option to find and delete WinSec Ransomware.
4. Finally, there you see list of all installed programs including malicious programs, select WinSec Ransomware and click Uninstall.
Remove WinSec Ransomware From Windows 8.1 In Simple Steps
1. Press Win+R button to open Run Box on your PC.
2. Type ‘control panel’ (without quotation mark) and hit the Enter button to open ‘Control panel’ on your system running Windows 8.
3. Select ‘Uninstall a program’ from Programs menu.
4. Now you need to find WinSec Ransomware or other suspicious programs, select it and delete one by one by clicking on ‘Uninstall’ option.
Remove WinSec Ransomware From Windows 7 In Simple Steps
1. Press Windows Logo key on your keyboard.
2. And then click ‘Control Panel’ from the the Start Menu.
3. Select Uninstall a program option from the Programs menu.
4 Finally, you are at the place where you can find and delete WinSec Ransomware and other malicious software from your PC with ease.
Remove WinSec Ransomware From Windows XP In Simple Steps
1. First, go to the Start Menu and select ‘Control Panel’.
2. Now, click on Add or Remove programs option.
3. Find WinSec Ransomware and other suspicious programs and Clear Away them immediately.
Process 5: Remove Malicious Registry Entries created by WinSec Ransomware from OS
1. Open Run Box by Pressing Win+R keys on keyboard.
2. In Run Box, type ‘regedit’ and hit Enter.
3. Next Windows Registry will be opened on your PC screen. Find and delete all registry entries associated with WinSec Ransomware carefully.
- -HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run “.exe”
- -HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings\random
- -HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “CertificateRevocation” = â€™0
- -HKEY_CURRENT_USERSoftwareMicrosoftInternet ExplorerMain “Default_Page_URL”
- -HKEY_LOCAL_Machine\Software\Classes\ WinSec Ransomware