SamSam ransomware Deletion: Complete Guide To Remove SamSam ransomware In Just Few Steps
Browsers infected by SamSam ransomware
|Chrome Versions||Chrome 57.0.2987, Chrome 48.0.2564, Chrome 58.0, Chrome 49.0.2623, Chrome 53.0.2785, Chrome 50.0.2661, Chrome 52.0.2743, Chrome 58.0.3026.0, Chrome 54.0.2840, Chrome 56.0.2924, Chrome 51.0.2704, Chrome 55.0.2883|
|Internet Explorer Versions||IE 10:10.0.8250.00000, IE 8:8.00.7000.00000, IE 8:8.00.6001.18372, Internet Explorer 10-10.0.8250.00000, Internet Explorer 7-7.00.6001.1800, IE 9:9.0.8112.16421, Internet Explorer 7-7.00.6000.16441, IE 7:7.00.6001.1800, IE 9:9.0.8080.16413, Internet Explorer 7-7.00.6000.16441, IE 10:10.0.8400.00000, Internet Explorer 8-8.00.6001.18372, Internet Explorer 7-7.00.5730.1300, IE 10:10.0.9200.16384, Internet Explorer 9-9.0.8112.16421, Internet Explorer 8-8.00.7000.00000|
|Mozilla Versions||Mozilla:45.3.0, Mozilla:44, Mozilla:49.0.2, Mozilla:50.0.1, Mozilla Firefox:40.0.2, Mozilla Firefox:45.3.0, Mozilla:38.2.0, Mozilla:46, Mozilla Firefox:50, Mozilla Firefox:38.0.1, Mozilla Firefox:43.0.3|
Couldn't Uninstall SamSam ransomware from PC? Try This New Deletion Guide
Important Things to Know About SamSam ransomware
Malware investigators have discovered SamSam ransomware in the wild in few days before. After depth analysis they revealed few interesting facts about it. Actually, this virus is coded for serving threat actors. Hence, if your PC is infected with it then you must take necessary action against it immediately. Nevertheless to say, such threats compromise your Windows 2000 by creating malicious registry entries and scheduling task in Windows task manager. Experts say that SamSam ransomware could invite other threats onto your PC. Even, it may stop you from accessing your Windows 2000 by locking your PC screen. It can also cause a huge data loss or encode your important files without your authorization or knowledge. The virus may affect your Internet Explorer and few Windows applications as well. You should note that this malware is only published to boost up bank balance of its developers through illegal activities.
How SamSam ransomware Strikes onto Your PC
Primarily, such type of virus is spread using illegal/compromised websites. These types of websites have always been considered the prime participant in the distribution of nefarious threats like SamSam ransomware. Such domains are filled with adult contents or pirated software or games files to attract PC users and gain their clicks. When you click on malicious contents on the site, a suspicious download begins. Downloaded file may invade your PC after you double click. Infected emails and attachments also deliver SamSam ransomware to PC running Windows 2000. Hence, you should never double click spam emails attachments or install any suspicious updates during your online session.
Signs of SamSam ransomware infection on Windows 2000
Mostly, SamSam ransomware displays fake pop up alert and misleading waning messages that your PC is infected with malware so that you need to install security software (actually other malware of the same developer) in order to fix your Windows 2000. May be the malware will be displaying pop ups regarding data encryption and asking you to make ransom payment in order to get back your files. Probably, your browsers may being redirected to commercial or phishing sites against your will.
Therefore, to Uninstall SamSam ransomware from PC, you must initiate SamSam ransomware Deletion guide:
|Know How To Get Rid Of SamSam ransomware|
|SamSam ransomware Removal: Know How To Get Rid Of SamSam ransomware Successfully|
|SamSam ransomware Removal: Complete Guide To Uninstall SamSam ransomware Successfully|
Uninstall SamSam ransomware From Infected PC (Manual Guide)
Process 1: Restart Your Computer into 'Safe Mode with Networking' to Uninstall SamSam ransomware Manually Process 2: Uninstall SamSam ransomware from Major Internet Browsers and Reset Browsers Process 3: Block Unwanted Processes of SamSam ransomware from Task Manager in Your Windows System Process 4: Uninstall SamSam ransomware from Control Panel in Windows PC Process 5: Uninstall Malicious Registry Entries created by SamSam ransomware from Your Computer
Process 1: Restart your PC into ‘Safe Mode with Networking’ to Uninstall SamSam ransomware Manually
For Windows 8.1/10 Users
1. Click on Start menu then hold Shift button and from the Power option select Restart.
2. Now you see ‘Choose an option’. Choose ‘Troubleshoot’ from there.
3. Next, click Advanced option.
4. Then choose Startup Settings.
5. Finally, you see ‘Enable Safe Mode’ option, click it and click on Restart button.
6. Next, press ‘F5’ button to enable Safe Mode with Networking option to proceed deletion of SamSam ransomware from your computer.
For Windows XP/Vista/7 Users
1. Press Windows Button and from Shut down select Restart.
2. Now during the Restart process, keep pressing ‘F8 button’ continuously.
3. Next, you see Advanced boot menu on your computer screen. Choose Safe Mode with Networking to proceed removal of SamSam ransomware from your PC.
Process 2: Uninstall SamSam ransomware from Major Internet Browsers
Uninstall SamSam ransomware From Internet Explorer 7-7.00.5730.1300
1. Start IE and go to Manage Add-ons from Tools menu.
2. A new window opens, from there click on Toolbar and extensions.
3. Then simply find SamSam ransomware from there and click Remove.
4. Also find and Clean any other entry associated with this malware.
Reset Internet Explorer 7-7.00.5730.1300 Manually
1. Open IE.
2. Click the Advanced tab, and then select Reset.
3. In the Reset Internet Explorer Settings dialog box, select Reset.
4. When Internet Explorer 7-7.00.5730.1300 finishes applying default settings, select Close, and then select OK.
Uninstall SamSam ransomware From Mozilla Firefox:43
1. Clean potentially unwanted add-ons by clicking the “Firefox” menu option at the top of the Firefox window and selecting “Add-ons.”
2. Click “Extensions or Appearance or Plug-ins.”
3. Choose the add-on – SamSam ransomware you want to deactivate and click the “Disable” button then Restart Mozilla Firefox.
Reset Mozilla Firefox:43 Manually
1. Tap the icon that seems like three stacked lines at the top right of the browser window.
2. Click the question-mark icon at the bottom of the drop-down menu.
3. Choose ‘Troubleshooting information’ in the slide-out menu.
4. Click the ‘Reset Firefox’ button at the top right of the new Web page.
Uninstall SamSam ransomware From Chrome 58.0
1. Start Chrome and go to Tools, there select Add-ons Manager.
2. Next, from left panel click on Extensions option, find SamSam ransomware extension or any other unnecessary extension viruses and then delete them immediately by clicking on Remove.
Reset Chrome 58.0 Manually
1. On PC, open Chrome.
2. At the top right, click More Settings.
3. At the bottom, mouse click Show advanced settings.
4. Under the section “Reset settings,” click Reset settings.
Process 3: Uninstall SamSam ransomware from Task Manager on your Windows Machine
For Windows 10/8.1/7/Vista/XP Users
1. Press and hold ‘ALT+Ctrl+Del’ buttons continuously on your keyboard.
2. Click Task Manager from the displayed options.
3. Now, you must find malicious/suspicious processes and kill them by selecting End Task option.
Process 4: Uninstall SamSam ransomware from Control Panel in PC
Uninstall SamSam ransomware From Windows 10 Manually
1. Press Start button and select Settings from the menu.
2. Choose System option from there.
3. Next, You have to click Apps and Features option to find and delete SamSam ransomware.
4. Finally, there you see list of all installed programs including malicious programs, select SamSam ransomware and click Uninstall.
Uninstall SamSam ransomware From Windows 8.1 Manually
1. Press Win+R button to open Run Box on your PC.
2. Type ‘control panel’ (without quotation mark) and hit the Enter button to open ‘Control panel’ on your system running Windows 8.
3. Select ‘Uninstall a program’ from Programs menu.
4. Now you need to find SamSam ransomware or other suspicious programs, select it and delete one by one by clicking on ‘Uninstall’ option.
Uninstall SamSam ransomware From Windows 7 Manually
1. Press Windows Logo key on your keyboard.
2. And then click ‘Control Panel’ from the the Start Menu.
3. Select Uninstall a program option from the Programs menu.
4 Finally, you are at the place where you can find and delete SamSam ransomware and other malicious software from your PC with ease.
Uninstall SamSam ransomware From Windows XP Manually
1. First, go to the Start Menu and select ‘Control Panel’.
2. Now, click on Add or Remove programs option.
3. Find SamSam ransomware and other suspicious programs and Clean them immediately.
Process 5: Uninstall Malicious Registry Entries created by SamSam ransomware from PC
1. Open Run Box by Pressing Win+R keys on keyboard.
2. In Run Box, type ‘regedit’ and hit Enter.
3. Next Windows Registry will be opened on your PC screen. Find and delete all registry entries associated with SamSam ransomware carefully.
- -HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run “.exe”
- -HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings\random
- -HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “CertificateRevocation” = ’0
- -HKEY_CURRENT_USERSoftwareMicrosoftInternet ExplorerMain “Default_Page_URL”
- -HKEY_LOCAL_Machine\Software\Classes\ SamSam ransomware