Simple Steps To Remove Notepad Pro from Windows 7
These browsers are also infected by Notepad Pro
|Chrome Versions||Chrome 57.0.2987, Chrome 54.0.2840, Chrome 50.0.2661, Chrome 51.0.2704, Chrome 49.0.2623, Chrome 48.0.2564, Chrome 53.0.2785, Chrome 58.0.3026.0, Chrome 58.0, Chrome 56.0.2924, Chrome 55.0.2883, Chrome 52.0.2743|
|Internet Explorer Versions||Internet Explorer 10:10.0.9200.16384, Internet Explorer 9-9.0.8112.16421, IE 8:8.00.6001.18702, IE 7:7.00.6000.16386, Internet Explorer 8-8.00.6001.18372, Internet Explorer 7-7.00.6000.16386, IE 7:7.00.5730.1300, IE 9:9.0.8080.16413, IE 8:8.00.7000.00000, Internet Explorer 7-7.00.6000.16441, Internet Explorer 7-7.00.5730.1300, IE 10:10.0.8400.00000, IE 7:7.00.6001.1800, Internet Explorer 7-7.00.6001.1800|
|Mozilla Versions||Mozilla Firefox:45.7.0, Mozilla:44.0.1, Mozilla Firefox:38.0.5, Mozilla:45.6.0, Mozilla:45.5.1, Mozilla:38.3.0, Mozilla Firefox:47.0.2, Mozilla Firefox:38.3.0, Mozilla Firefox:48, Mozilla Firefox:48.0.1, Mozilla:49.0.2, Mozilla:39.0.3, Mozilla:43.0.4|
Couldn't Uninstall Notepad Pro from PC? Try This New Deletion Guide
Important Things to Know About Notepad Pro
Malware investigators have discovered Notepad Pro in the wild in few days before. After depth analysis they revealed few interesting facts about it. Actually, this virus is coded for serving threat actors. Hence, if your PC is infected with it then you must take necessary action against it immediately. Nevertheless to say, such threats compromise your Windows XP by creating malicious registry entries and scheduling task in Windows task manager. Experts say that Notepad Pro could invite other threats onto your PC. Even, it may stop you from accessing your Windows XP by locking your PC screen. It can also cause a huge data loss or encode your important files without your authorization or knowledge. The virus may affect your Firefox and few Windows applications as well. You should note that this malware is only published to boost up bank balance of its developers through illegal activities.
How Notepad Pro Strikes onto Your PC
Primarily, such type of virus is spread using illegal/compromised websites. These types of websites have always been considered the prime participant in the distribution of nefarious threats like Notepad Pro. Such domains are filled with adult contents or pirated software or games files to attract PC users and gain their clicks. When you click on malicious contents on the site, a suspicious download begins. Downloaded file may invade your PC after you double click. Infected emails and attachments also deliver Notepad Pro to PC running Windows XP. Hence, you should never double click spam emails attachments or install any suspicious updates during your online session.
Signs of Notepad Pro infection on Windows XP
Mostly, Notepad Pro displays fake pop up alert and misleading waning messages that your PC is infected with malware so that you need to install security software (actually other malware of the same developer) in order to fix your Windows XP. May be the malware will be displaying pop ups regarding data encryption and asking you to make ransom payment in order to get back your files. Probably, your browsers may being redirected to commercial or phishing sites against your will.
Therefore, to Uninstall Notepad Pro from PC, you must initiate Notepad Pro Deletion guide:
|Deleting Notepad Pro Instantly|
|Removing Notepad Pro Easily|
|Remove Notepad Pro from Internet Explorer|
Uninstall Notepad Pro From Infected PC (Manual Guide)
Process 1: Restart Your Computer into 'Safe Mode with Networking' to Uninstall Notepad Pro Instantly Process 2: Uninstall Notepad Pro from Major Internet Browsers and Reset Browsers Process 3: Block Unwanted Processes of Notepad Pro from Task Manager in Your Windows System Process 4: Uninstall Notepad Pro from Control Panel in Windows PC Process 5: Uninstall Malicious Registry Entries created by Notepad Pro from Your Computer
Process 1: Restart your PC into ‘Safe Mode with Networking’ to Uninstall Notepad Pro Instantly
For Windows 8.1/10 Users
1. Click on Start menu then hold Shift button and from the Power option select Restart.
2. Now you see ‘Choose an option’. Choose ‘Troubleshoot’ from there.
3. Next, click Advanced option.
4. Then choose Startup Settings.
5. Finally, you see ‘Enable Safe Mode’ option, click it and click on Restart button.
6. Next, press ‘F5’ button to enable Safe Mode with Networking option to proceed deletion of Notepad Pro from your computer.
For Windows XP/Vista/7 Users
1. Press Windows Button and from Shut down select Restart.
2. Now during the Restart process, keep pressing ‘F8 button’ continuously.
3. Next, you see Advanced boot menu on your computer screen. Choose Safe Mode with Networking to proceed removal of Notepad Pro from your PC.
Process 2: Uninstall Notepad Pro from Major Internet Browsers
Uninstall Notepad Pro From Internet Explorer 10-10.0.8400.00000
1. Start IE and go to Manage Add-ons from Tools menu.
2. A new window opens, from there click on Toolbar and extensions.
3. Then simply find Notepad Pro from there and click Remove.
4. Also find and Clear Away any other entry associated with this malware.
Reset Internet Explorer 10-10.0.8400.00000 Instantly
1. Open IE.
2. Click the Advanced tab, and then select Reset.
3. In the Reset Internet Explorer Settings dialog box, select Reset.
4. When Internet Explorer 10-10.0.8400.00000 finishes applying default settings, select Close, and then select OK.
Uninstall Notepad Pro From Mozilla:45.0.2
1. Clear Away potentially unwanted add-ons by clicking the “Firefox” menu option at the top of the Firefox window and selecting “Add-ons.”
2. Click “Extensions or Appearance or Plug-ins.”
3. Choose the add-on – Notepad Pro you want to deactivate and click the “Disable” button then Restart Mozilla Firefox.
Reset Mozilla:45.0.2 Instantly
1. Tap the icon that seems like three stacked lines at the top right of the browser window.
2. Click the question-mark icon at the bottom of the drop-down menu.
3. Choose ‘Troubleshooting information’ in the slide-out menu.
4. Click the ‘Reset Firefox’ button at the top right of the new Web page.
Uninstall Notepad Pro From Chrome 49.0.2623
1. Start Chrome and go to Tools, there select Add-ons Manager.
2. Next, from left panel click on Extensions option, find Notepad Pro extension or any other unnecessary extension viruses and then delete them immediately by clicking on Remove.
Reset Chrome 49.0.2623 Instantly
1. On PC, open Chrome.
2. At the top right, click More Settings.
3. At the bottom, mouse click Show advanced settings.
4. Under the section “Reset settings,” click Reset settings.
Process 3: Uninstall Notepad Pro from Task Manager on your Windows Machine
For Windows 10/8.1/7/Vista/XP Users
1. Press and hold ‘ALT+Ctrl+Del’ buttons continuously on your keyboard.
2. Click Task Manager from the displayed options.
3. Now, you must find malicious/suspicious processes and kill them by selecting End Task option.
Process 4: Uninstall Notepad Pro from Control Panel in PC
Uninstall Notepad Pro From Windows 10 Instantly
1. Press Start button and select Settings from the menu.
2. Choose System option from there.
3. Next, You have to click Apps and Features option to find and delete Notepad Pro.
4. Finally, there you see list of all installed programs including malicious programs, select Notepad Pro and click Uninstall.
Uninstall Notepad Pro From Windows 8.1 Instantly
1. Press Win+R button to open Run Box on your PC.
2. Type ‘control panel’ (without quotation mark) and hit the Enter button to open ‘Control panel’ on your system running Windows 8.
3. Select ‘Uninstall a program’ from Programs menu.
4. Now you need to find Notepad Pro or other suspicious programs, select it and delete one by one by clicking on ‘Uninstall’ option.
Uninstall Notepad Pro From Windows 7 Instantly
1. Press Windows Logo key on your keyboard.
2. And then click ‘Control Panel’ from the the Start Menu.
3. Select Uninstall a program option from the Programs menu.
4 Finally, you are at the place where you can find and delete Notepad Pro and other malicious software from your PC with ease.
Uninstall Notepad Pro From Windows XP Instantly
1. First, go to the Start Menu and select ‘Control Panel’.
2. Now, click on Add or Remove programs option.
3. Find Notepad Pro and other suspicious programs and Clear Away them immediately.
Process 5: Uninstall Malicious Registry Entries created by Notepad Pro from PC
1. Open Run Box by Pressing Win+R keys on keyboard.
2. In Run Box, type ‘regedit’ and hit Enter.
3. Next Windows Registry will be opened on your PC screen. Find and delete all registry entries associated with Notepad Pro carefully.
- -HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run “.exe”
- -HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings\random
- -HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “CertificateRevocation” = ’0
- -HKEY_CURRENT_USERSoftwareMicrosoftInternet ExplorerMain “Default_Page_URL”
- -HKEY_LOCAL_Machine\Software\Classes\ Notepad Pro